Restless Bits
OOhh...just watched Korea vs. Togo.
I actually enjoyed the match. I was cheering for Korea all the way because they had such cool hairstyles. Haha... Plus, of course, they were cute in their own way. But when the timer went off, I felt a tinge of sadness for Togo. I wished I could give them each a hug. They tried their best, after all, despite being a 10-player team after that guy got the red card. Notice how I don't remember their names? Haha. I'm not even making the effort to.
And no, John Sam, I didn't find that CK model guy attractive. Not really my type. Freddie something.
While I'm in the laziest of lazy moods, I decided to start on Dan Brown's Digital Fortress. Somehow IMHO, it looks more captivating than Da Vinci Code. Into Chapter 5 now. Am supposed to be working on my Critical Thinking work. Sigh...procrastination is a bad bad word.
I need to get my friend a wedding present. Any suggestions? Hard to buy for someone who's quite the rich and would be settling down in the UK with her dear hubby. I am quite excited, though. This is really the first wedding of my circle of friends. Sorry la, Joy, my friends aren't marrying as early as yours. So since it's one of my firsts, the novelty of it all is still present.
I wonder who would be next?
I actually enjoyed the match. I was cheering for Korea all the way because they had such cool hairstyles. Haha... Plus, of course, they were cute in their own way. But when the timer went off, I felt a tinge of sadness for Togo. I wished I could give them each a hug. They tried their best, after all, despite being a 10-player team after that guy got the red card. Notice how I don't remember their names? Haha. I'm not even making the effort to.
And no, John Sam, I didn't find that CK model guy attractive. Not really my type. Freddie something.
While I'm in the laziest of lazy moods, I decided to start on Dan Brown's Digital Fortress. Somehow IMHO, it looks more captivating than Da Vinci Code. Into Chapter 5 now. Am supposed to be working on my Critical Thinking work. Sigh...procrastination is a bad bad word.
I need to get my friend a wedding present. Any suggestions? Hard to buy for someone who's quite the rich and would be settling down in the UK with her dear hubby. I am quite excited, though. This is really the first wedding of my circle of friends. Sorry la, Joy, my friends aren't marrying as early as yours. So since it's one of my firsts, the novelty of it all is still present.
I wonder who would be next?

NOTHING to be sorry about, if you ask me.
of course it's enjoyable for what it is. the weddings, i mean...
Posted by
joyfulglee |
12:33 AM
The name's Freddie Ljunberg by the way. And Deception Point ain't all that good. Dan Brown took a wrong turn when he decided to use technological twists to his thrillers.
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:28 PM
haha....yeah, i actually remembered the name but couldn't remember the spelling and since he is not anyone significant in my life, i decided not to bother. =P
and i was reading Digital Fortress. Quite nice, I thought. Can so imagine it as a thriller kind of movie. btw, nice to hear from you. it's been a while. How's you?
Posted by
Serena |
5:48 PM
joy joy...i owe you MANY postcards la. Sigh, can't seem to get the lazy bones out of me. I hope you're doing ok. you sound really stressed, woman...
Posted by
Serena |
5:49 PM
Post a Comment