Wedding Bells A' Ringing


The used-to-be HELP foursome got demoted to a threesome gang.
One thing my dear friend has learnt from this is never to scorn and say, "Nah, I'm not going to get married one la!"
So, she had to swallow her very own words today because not only did she get married, but she tied the knot earliest of all! Haha...but it's not as if she lost anything. Instead, she gained an additional surname and a brand new title to replace the Miss. =)
Kim Foong, we bid you 'farewell' as you cross the bridge from singlehood to marriagedom! May God truly bless your lifetime partnership with William!


Whoa, when did Kim Foong come back? More importantly when did she got married?
Posted by
Anonymous |
5:24 PM
she just got back on Mon. but not for long, she's settling down in UK with her hubby.
She got married in March this year.
she's still finishing up her Psych degree. shocking huh? haha....
Posted by
Serena |
5:40 PM
Wow. No wonder my whole family warned me to get only one certificate while I'm in horribly cold Adelaide. I never thought it was possible.
In case you see this Kim Foong, congrats. As I don't think I have your contacts, I'm sure I can say this to you here since you visit Ms. Popular's blog often enough.
I really hope to see the four of you at least once more soon. With you, Serena hanging around new friends, Kim Foong gone for so long now, while Joann and Cheryl in BPsych, it's hard to catch hold of one, let alone all of you.
Oh well.
Posted by
Anonymous |
7:12 PM
yes, she reads occasionally. but you know, chiam, NEWLY-WEDS do have 'better' things to do than blogsurfing, you know? =P
and yes, come back with only 1 cert! keke...
Posted by
Serena |
7:56 PM
Post a Comment