« Home | *Pant* » | ...Continuation? » | Post-it » | On Career & Marriage » | Spontaneous Snippet » | To the Big Man in my life » | How to enjoy studying » | Why you should procrastinate » | The WONDERS of University Life » | Self-justification »

Seasons come, seasons go

I don't know why but I seem to have lost all passion for blogging.

Perhaps, it's just a phase? But I am more reserved these days, keeping my private thoughts just that - private.

I am in my final semester and I am savouring every last bit.

I feel as though I am a completely different person today than I was, say 2 years ago?

See you when I see you. =)

Maybe you just don't have assignments to stress you out.

Well, well, why does that sounds normal... like me...

I googled my own name today and found a couple of blogs who has linked my blog to their. Weird, I don't even know them. Then I stopped blogging and they lost me.

Talking about which, I can't think of any reasons why I stopped blogging suddenly as well. A lost of passion? Getting bored of having faceless readers? Or could it be that 'stupid' training company I went to that wanted to take legal action against me?

Guess everyone changes as time passes us by.

See you when I see you.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links