« Home | ...Continuation? » | Post-it » | On Career & Marriage » | Spontaneous Snippet » | To the Big Man in my life » | How to enjoy studying » | Why you should procrastinate » | The WONDERS of University Life » | Self-justification » | A new day »

*Pant*


Haha...

Sorry I plagiarised your title, Joy. =)

4 exam papers, 2 serving Paddington pancakes, 1 storybook read, 1 pigsty of a room cleaned, 2 long hot showers savored, chicken, beef and mutton satay sticks gobbled, songs of joy sung, 10+10+10+10+10+10+10+10 cups of coffee downed, zombified look mastered, panda eyes compatible, one 10-hour workshop endured, but best of all, 2 days of freedom breathed...

...here I AM!

It feels absolutely great!

I can only say I look forward to some real FUN in the SUN! And of course, for some game in the rain! Heheh....

Welcome to the summer break! Whoopeedoodah!

Ahh...time for some adventure! *wink*

i wouldn't dream of claiming ownership to so simple a title as such, my dear.

but still, if it makes you blog away, then copy away! :D

joy

Where has the kick-ass blogger disappeared to?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links