« Home | Wedding Bells A' Ringing » | Choo's 21st » | Restless Bits » | Super Lazy » | The Nice Kind of Smell » | Ole Ole Ole Ole! » | In the mood for doughnuts » | Crushes » | Fond of Fondue » | A cheer for Cheer »

Happy Papa's Day

Yummy!!!

For the words that fail to escape my tongue,

For the times I let my tantrum get the better of me,

For all the times you tolerated my "all about me" moments,

For how much I hope to have in our relationship,

For all the language games we still play,

For how I can be so mad at you

and yet come to love you more with added grace from above,
Here's a cheesecake to simply say you deserve MY best!
HAPPY PAPA'S DAY!
(It may look like a Jell-O, but trust me, it's a cheesecake. Haha...I wish I'd bought fresh strawberries, though. They would have looked much grander.)

Serena, you're at the papa thing again.
Sheen look at this!

wat "papa" thing again? i dun get it.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links