« Home | Craving for a holiday » | My kind of phobias » | A walk in the clouds? » | How To Become The 'Perfect' Lover » | IN position » | Book Check » | Happy Papa's Day » | Wedding Bells A' Ringing » | Choo's 21st » | Restless Bits »

Must. Rest.


I am pleased to say that I shall be taking a hiatus from blogging. So, looks like your comments and messages shall have to wait. For a month. Or more. Or less.

This person here has been thoroughly distracted from the most important things that she needs to do. So, we're going on a break. For real. See you when I see you! =)

Sayonara!

Always seems to be able to take a short break from life, you. Sounds really good. I wish I could too. Things just keep popping up every time life slows down a little.

Nothing has slowed down for her. She's just making a conscious effort to NO some things.

Well.. good lah... enjoy ur 'break'.. hehe...

Ahh, i wanna say a break is good (n i have taken one), still taking one--kinda =)and i've been a silent reader of your blog 4 quite some time(LoL). If u get an extra holiday, spare me one?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links