« Home | Book Check » | Happy Papa's Day » | Wedding Bells A' Ringing » | Choo's 21st » | Restless Bits » | Super Lazy » | The Nice Kind of Smell » | Ole Ole Ole Ole! » | In the mood for doughnuts » | Crushes »

IN position

"Your attitude determines your altitude."

How often have I heard that phrase? Enough complaining. It's time I took out the machine gun to shoot my Monday blues away.

I am going to make my Monday work for me. Nah, scratch that. I am going to make this week work for me.

For starters, please pass me the sugar for my coffee. =P

oh serena....serena......just the way you are....chia meei

haha. thanks, girl! muax!

serena, u DO realize the shortage in sugar we're currentpy having right?=)perhaps u oughta try an alternative-BROWN SUGAR/EQUAL =)

haha. of coz i know that! was juz kidding abt that. it was so real when i went to carrefour and there wasn't any white sugar packet on the humungous shelf! so yes, i settled for brown sugar for my cheesecake. and yes, equal is definitely no equal for the real thing so i only take it when i have absolutely no choice, or when my jeans get too tight! haha...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links