« Home | A walk in the clouds? » | How To Become The 'Perfect' Lover » | IN position » | Book Check » | Happy Papa's Day » | Wedding Bells A' Ringing » | Choo's 21st » | Restless Bits » | Super Lazy » | The Nice Kind of Smell »

My kind of phobias


Haha...I am sure many will identify with me.

I have a Philosophy test tomorrow. 8 hours ago I checked that I would need to read through at least 120 pages of text tonight. At present moment, the material needed to be covered is still at 120 pages.

I think I have study-o-phobia.

Contrary to popular belief about me, I really find it a struggle to just open the textbook and sit my behind obediently on the chair to just read. I can't help it if people often assume that I'm hardworking. I really ain't. I try to be when I can. But most of the time, I fail. Haha... And like I mentioned before, I'll do everything in the universe but study when I need to. If I could, I bet I'd travel to the Bahamas and back in one day, rather than study.

Lately, I think I developed email-o-phobia.

I actually resist opening emails anymore. Why? Coz for some reason, I don't seem to reply them. Please don't take it personally yah? Like I was telling a friend, my inbox still stands at 67 unread messages. Sigh, I need help.

Hmm....would I ever develop Internet-phobia? Hah, that will be the day!

Ok, back to attempting to read up on Socrates and his friends. I don't get it. I actually like Philosophy. It's pretty interesting. It's just the idea that it's considered studying, I guess. Maybe I should treat it like I was reading my usual books. That might help.

Anyways, time to log off. Will reply your messages tomorrow, everyone!

well, at least people think you work hard.

which is one step (hopefully) closer to the actual doing. and more than i can say for myself.

tell me about study being a pain. all together now: AAAARRRGHHHHHH...

haha...i know whtcha talking about...lol...neat blog, gud read..tq.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links