« Home | Must. Rest. » | Craving for a holiday » | My kind of phobias » | A walk in the clouds? » | How To Become The 'Perfect' Lover » | IN position » | Book Check » | Happy Papa's Day » | Wedding Bells A' Ringing » | Choo's 21st »

Back from the Break

Hello...I'm back! It's been a good hiatus from blogging. I pretty much enjoyed the break from staring at the white screen every other day.

But since it's back to the assignments-must-do-or-die season and I would be spending hours glued to my computer, might as well, kill two birds with one stone. =)

I was just thinking the other day, whether I'd be able to maintain some friendships if I stopped blogging for good. Sad to say that yes, some friendships that were formed over the blogosphere would have me bidding farewell to. Then again, it's not too much of a loss because then, I find that whenever I do meet up with people face-to-face, I am able to enjoy the person's company so much more. I truly take in everything that's being said and I am there. Before...it was always, "Oh yah, I read your blog...you mentioned...".

Now, it's more of "Hey, what's going on la? Oh really??!! I didn't know..."

Saturday morning. At home. Armed with one cuppa in one hand, and textbook in the other, I am all set to go.

Oh, did I mention that I'd be graduating end of this year? I too was caught by surprise. Seriously, I didn't realize. Long story la. Haha... Somewhere mid-December I would be sitting in my exam hall for the final time as an undergrad. =)

For friends of mine who've long joined the working-cracko-world, I'm sure you're thinking, "finally!". Haha... Well, I really happen to enjoy my life as a student very much. So yah, I really look forward to my next chapter in life.

But as for now...I am savouring every last bit that I have in my time here at my dear ol' uni.

Its blogosphere.. :) Definition Haha :P

Ahhhhh... nice to finally read something from Serena :)

I'll probably be there for your graduation. Just to bug you and make you feel bad about your age, because i feel bad about mine.

Whoops... I stand corrected, "blogsphere" can be used too, according to Wiki :)

Keep updating :D

Wooo!!! Man U 4-0 after 20 minutes only!

thanks, pip, for the correction. i was thinking about it the whole day after i typed it. rationalized that if atmOsphere, and stratOsphere and ionOsphere are labeled as such, then it should be blogOsphere. =)

feel bad about my age? Nah, no longer has effect. =)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links