« Home | Back from the Break » | Must. Rest. » | Craving for a holiday » | My kind of phobias » | A walk in the clouds? » | How To Become The 'Perfect' Lover » | IN position » | Book Check » | Happy Papa's Day » | Wedding Bells A' Ringing »

A new day


Monday morning.

I slept 8 hours again! To all you insomniacs, if you ever struggle with sleepless nights, I have a solution for you. You've 2 options - either get someone to knock you out with a club (or something; this really works...), OR you go jogging in the late evening. Guaranteed to knock you out.

I've been telling my friends that just last week, I've started attempting to jog once again. That is my personal solution to get away from all the noise at home. A really good destressor, and best of all...it's free! No need a Fitness First. Aside from the fact that you get ham sup lo's staring you to disgust, it's not too bad. Of course, you must be prepared to shorten the lifespan of your lungs while 100 cars with faulty exhaust pipes zoom past you.

Other than that, today somehow my Monday morning feels brighter than usual.

Maybe coz 31st August seems nearer. YC-ians will know what that day means. FREEDOM!!! Hehe.... =P

I am seriously contemplating to play truant today. Specifically, for that Philisophy test which I have not studied for. Thank God it's the good ol' ABCDs. Oh well...

Toodles and a good day everyone!

-----------------------------------------------------
Currently listening to: Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning

yay!!!ur blogging again=)
i'd much rather go for option#2.What if I wake up and don't remember who i am?hehe...
oh, how i wish i cld take those jogs.i can't since it's really cold-can't wait for winter to END!!! take care, girl and good to hear ur sleeping more=)

Be extra careful when you go jogging k? It's not too safe out there lately. Remember my missing friend? She is still missing and it's already the 3rd day. So yea, just be careful when you are out jogging alone. Maybe find a friend to accompany you or something...

I'm afraid that i'm always sleeping well when it's definitely not the time to be doing so. in this way, my body fails me. Tons of deadlines due...sigh. glad you're having a good time. =)

and yes, will be careful. thanks, dear. praying for ur friend.

...Aside from the fact that you get ham sup lo's staring you to disgust, it's not too bad...

it's tough being a guy u noe...wif people LIKE YOU jogging in the neighborhood.its hard not to admire

why, thank you, anon!

but if you're andrew from college, that remark is discounted! =P

if you're not andrew, i apologize. but you sound like him.

i dunno who andrew is,im just ur loyal blog reader....now, i noe this sounds scary but its one of my every morn routines, readin i mean =)

carry on jogging yah! haha

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links