« Home | A new day » | Back from the Break » | Must. Rest. » | Craving for a holiday » | My kind of phobias » | A walk in the clouds? » | How To Become The 'Perfect' Lover » | IN position » | Book Check » | Happy Papa's Day »

Self-justification


Commander-in-Chief is tops on my list now. NCIS comes in at second place.

If you see me with panda eyes, blame it on them. Who asked the producers to produce them?

It's really funny how I'd always be hooked onto watching some show just when I should be chasing a deadline. No wonder I'm always last minute.

Then again, I like shows that make me think and remind me how small my world is. So, I'd like to justify that keeping my eyes glued to the screen would keep my brain active and alive and therefore, more alert and perky to do the things I need to do.

No, this won't do! History can't repeat itself. I've been awarded Procrastinator of the Year since the 1st sem in uni. You'd think that I should have learnt something after 3 long years! I need to whack myself and get going la. It's crazy the amount of work I need to get done this and next week itself.

Go, go, go! *Shoo!*

Wow! First, I didn't know you love to watch CSI as much as I do. And now, you watch my favourite Commander in Chief. That's like totally awesome!

I have the whole series in VCD format cause I love it so much. Geena Davis was quite a good actress in this one. Watch on! It always serve as a good break for me from a long day out-of-home.

You DO know that Commander in Chief got cancelled right?

At least it's only that and NCIS (dang I've not seen it in a long time) - I've got a longer list, House, M.D. being one of them.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links