The WONDERS of University Life
After browsing through a couple of blogs, the in thing at the moment seems to be posting up worklists. So, let me attempt to be happening and join the crowd:
- Thu (24/8) - Accounting Quiz
- Fri (25/8) - Industrial Psychology Group Presentation + Critical Thinking major journal
- Mon (28/8) - Philosophy major essay paper
- Mon (28/8) - LIT REVIEW + Ethics Review Board Form + Questionnaires (for thesis)
- Tue (29/8) - Persuasive Speech
- Wed (30/8) - Group Persuasive Speech
- Fri (1/9) - Critical Thinking Assignment
- Thu (7/9) - Critical Thinking FINALS
- Mon (11/9) - Industrial Psychology FINALS + Philosophy FINALS
- Thu (14/9) - Accounting FINALS
There, my unbelievable schedule for the next 4 weeks. Anyone wanna join me on the road to becoming full-time nerd? Hmm...I am running out of personal rewards to keep me going.
Then again, as of this moment, I'd rather be a full-time nerd STUDENT than be a full-time tortured employee. =P

Memememe! But i cannot be a full time nerd. I tried, believe me. I even made my desktop wallpaper a timetable (which i never follow).
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:07 PM
Full time nerd... haha! I could be that if I am found serious in studies for months. But even when I do, my sis only says tat I am just focusing...
Full time tortured employee? Now, that memang I terasa... Maybe I should start studying again. Hehe!
Posted by
Cmate |
8:57 PM
hahahahaha....
ephez...maybe you need motivation from a DIFFERENT thing. try, a pic of a hot BABE. that might work for u. =P
gina...sorry la...i only got a few more months of undergraduate life so i better throw my weight around as much as possible. hehe =P
Posted by
Serena |
1:23 PM
Post a Comment