How to enjoy studying
The only way for this to happen is if you study in my university's library.
Due to the nature of my life's main activity for the past weeks, the past few and next few posts would revolve around what I've been doing. Apparently, it is what I am supposed to be doing.
So, back to the topic.
How do I do it?
Due to the nature of my life's main activity for the past weeks, the past few and next few posts would revolve around what I've been doing. Apparently, it is what I am supposed to be doing.
So, back to the topic.
How do I do it?
- Check out the guys from other departments and you suddenly realize that you actually don't study in an all girls uni. For the uninformed, there is a dire need of males in my program. One of the reasons I've contemplated changing course before. Haha.
- Take one look at the grumpy librarian's face and thank God that he isn't your dad.
- Feel good about yourself because you actually made it there. It doesn't matter that you didn't accomplish much. What really matters is that you're there in the library. It means achievement.
- Pamper yourself with a superb lunch.
- Sip piping hot green tea throughout the freezing hours. Yes, I've been trying to cut down on the coffee.
- Sneak in snacks to munch on when the tummy rumbles.
- Read the Bible with joy before studying because you realize that what you used not to do consistently, now seems more enjoyable than ever.
- SMS a friend every other hour.
- Hug a pillow throughout study session. It helps that it was a Winnie the Pooh baby pillow.
- Wear slippers, baggy pants and dress down as if at home. Shiok!
When all else fails, enjoy the attention from the guy who's trying to be unconspicuous while sneaking glances at you (but of course he fails and of course you notice) in between looking at his textbook and the walls behind you. Some people don't know the difference between a quick peek and a stare.
Sheesh. (Ee Leen, looks like I'm picking this up from you...haha)
But it's not like I'm complaining. =P

hey, i actually do some of the things u say. like, for 15 good minutes, i just look around me and admire God's wonderful creation we call "girls". sometimes, just sitting down quietly and doing nothing can be a stress reliever, confidence booster and brain stimulator. Totally agree on most of your points! Commander in Chief rox!!!
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:33 PM
Yes pip... why do i think of a novel when i say your name. Regardless, you are correct. 15 minutes of admiration is perfectly acceptable!
And why can't i do no. 10 in public?
Posted by
Anonymous |
6:29 PM
haha...i see where u two are coming from and i agree! =)
but why can't u do no.10? it's perfectly fine. as a girl, it's different from wearing our usual "nicer" clothes la.
Posted by
Serena |
8:53 PM
Post a Comment