Spontaneous Snippet
We should have exams everyday! Know why?
I know I've mentioned it sometime before, but really, I find that it's during exams that I am so much more pensive about life. More reflective. More self-insightful. Can be good, can be bad. More good than bad, for me.
During exam season is when I start to write resolutions that I never seem to keep the moment exams end. I know this from experience and yet, I still write them.
I also email friends I've not emailed in years. So, if you get a sesated email from me from nowhere and you haven't heard from me in years, you'll know that I'm in the midst of exams. Haha.
I eat so much more. The amount I eat, you would think that I'm stocking up for the next world famine. Sigh, put on weight lagi sekali. How I detest this season...
But best of all, I do a personal health check-up. Take stock of what's been going on in my life, my heart and my soul. Not bad then... It's in the quietness of the night that my mind wanders freely and I allow myself the luxury of remembering. And then out comes the Dreams notebook that I keep and write in total unrestraint.
I spend more time with papa, mama & Ah Ma. (Maybe even Stinky Kor Kor.)
I bother to handwash my clothes (that've been sitting in the laundry basket for the past 4 months - I kid you not). Better still, I even sewed & mended a top which needed repairing. Beat that!
That's why I say aye to exams!
I know I've mentioned it sometime before, but really, I find that it's during exams that I am so much more pensive about life. More reflective. More self-insightful. Can be good, can be bad. More good than bad, for me.
During exam season is when I start to write resolutions that I never seem to keep the moment exams end. I know this from experience and yet, I still write them.
I also email friends I've not emailed in years. So, if you get a sesated email from me from nowhere and you haven't heard from me in years, you'll know that I'm in the midst of exams. Haha.
I eat so much more. The amount I eat, you would think that I'm stocking up for the next world famine. Sigh, put on weight lagi sekali. How I detest this season...
But best of all, I do a personal health check-up. Take stock of what's been going on in my life, my heart and my soul. Not bad then... It's in the quietness of the night that my mind wanders freely and I allow myself the luxury of remembering. And then out comes the Dreams notebook that I keep and write in total unrestraint.
I spend more time with papa, mama & Ah Ma. (Maybe even Stinky Kor Kor.)
I bother to handwash my clothes (that've been sitting in the laundry basket for the past 4 months - I kid you not). Better still, I even sewed & mended a top which needed repairing. Beat that!
That's why I say aye to exams!

Haha! Wait till Anna reads this. Then she would say she didnt realise you and I have more things in common than anyone would have ever thought. (I didn't know myself we share so many common grounds till now.)
I used to tell Anna how much I love exam cause it means less studying (for me cause I hate to study during study breaks) and more time to play and have fun, to reflect and organize life.
Well, aye to exams from me as well!
Posted by
Cmate |
8:23 PM
haha....well, what can i say but the cliche "great minds think alike" is truly true! =)
Posted by
Serena |
8:54 PM
Post a Comment