« Home | How to enjoy studying » | Why you should procrastinate » | The WONDERS of University Life » | Self-justification » | A new day » | Back from the Break » | Must. Rest. » | Craving for a holiday » | My kind of phobias » | A walk in the clouds? »

To the Big Man in my life

Ol' pic of dad & I at Lit Nite 2000

Daddy hit the big 6 today!

Wow.

Bought him this really nice self-pampering body scrub thingy and he commented, "Wah, I have a lot of dead skincells to get rid of, hor?"

I glanced at his huge side profile and remained silent while letting out a sheepish grin slip by.

My silence = agreement.
But more of dad means more to love, no?

;)

I love my dad.

Harpee Harpee Burdday, Daddeeeee!!

serena dear.. how you!?!
Wish your dad for me kay!! Happpppy Birthdayy Uncleee...!!! ;)
kkekek anyway.. All the best to you and your exams okay!! Love ya soo much!! *Muacks!!

-cherie-

cherie dear!!! guess what? i went for a quick swim today at 11.30am! haha...siao rite so hot? it was fun! needed to destress a bit.

and my neighbours, whom i'm supposed to love, are doing renovation so whole day drilling...but who asked me to be so lazy to go library these days? hehehe...tmr i go church library la. nearer. ;)

and thanks, on behalf of my dad!

so nice to get a msg from u here! =) yay!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links