« Home | On Career & Marriage » | Spontaneous Snippet » | To the Big Man in my life » | How to enjoy studying » | Why you should procrastinate » | The WONDERS of University Life » | Self-justification » | A new day » | Back from the Break » | Must. Rest. »

Post-it


There's nothing like Pink Champagne and Latin tunes to serenade you while you nurse your exam blues away. I found myself swishing and swaying, shaking and twirling...

Thanks to the kindness of a dear friend who nonchalantly handed me 5 beautifuuuul CDs to accompany me throughout the heat of this season - I am soothed, calmed and collected. This music has definitely healed my soul.


Not to mention the tons of prayers that are petitioned on behalf. What more could I ask for? ;)

Just give me a day or two more while I battle this last paper and when I've regained my strength postwar, I'll write my response. I promise.

Like they always tell me - patience is a virtue. Do you have it? *sheepish grin*

Just one more day, Serena, and you are FREE!

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links